Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data (general regulation on data protection; hereinafter: the GDPR) and repeals directive 95/46 / EC we inform that:
1. The administrator of the personal data provided in the attached form is the Pharmaceutical Works "UNIA" Spółdzielnia Pracy KRS: 0000131447, REGON: 000402974, NIP: 5250001701, registered office: ul. Chłodna 56/60, 00-872 Warsaw.
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in the process of monitoring adverse reactions and assessing the safety of the medicinal product. The personal data provided concerns: name and surname, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address.
3. These data will be processed for the purpose of monitoring adverse effects in connection with the Pharmaceutical Law of September 6, 2001 (consolidated text Journal of Laws 2017 item 2211) and for archival purposes. To this end, data may be transferred to the competent national authorities or to the EU EudraVigilance database. In this case, the recipient of your data is obliged to protect the data provided to him in accordance with applicable law.
4. The basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 clause 1 c) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) and the need to comply with the legal obligation incumbent on Zakłady Farmaceutyczne "UNIA" Spółdzielnia Pracy.
5. Your data will be processed for a period not exceeding that resulting from the provisions on the supervision of the safety of medicinal products.
6. You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer it. Applications in the above-mentioned scope should be sent in writing to the above address of the registered office of Zakłady Farmaceutyczne "UNIA" Spółdzielnia Pracy or to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.